Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Convert Rowboat To Sailboat

291 - PORTRAIT OF THE LEADER

A cold shiver ran down my spine I: an event, given the high pressure Africa that is slowly evaporating. I finally figured out what is the secret of our beloved and venerable soap opera! Incest, treason, sabotage, costumes, weddings, resurrections, twins, stepfathers, stepmothers, godchildren, adoptions, fashion and plastic surgery are not enough: the key lies in leaders who, needless to repeat it, shake demonic in mammoth body of former Stephanie Douglas Forrester and current President of the matron Jackie M Designs. And how he is our benchmark? How do I keep under control? What is the recipe that has made it an irreplaceable and that makes us fear for his health? Twenty years later, today, in only five beats his tactics seemed obvious, and disturbing book.

1.
" What I am absolutely sure is that I am a force in this area, and nothing will change that. Absolutely nothing. "

2.
" The truth is that I need to watch a bunch of screenings to find out what is best for the company. I follow my instinct, as I always do. If someone does not agree: that is the door. "

3.
"The Forrester there would be if it were not for me, with my own money was made the company, I have courted the press and buyers, I managed all the financial part is the hardest part of the job. It is stressful, but had to be done, as here, the Jackie M, because it would be appreciated. But I have come to appreciate all the work? For all those hours I spend more and the company's success? "

4.
" I devote myself body and soul to this company and in return get the cover of Eye of Fashion? No, only a party with champagne stale ... "

5.
" Before I got here, you were in trouble, you were being chased by creditors, but I knew exactly what to do to save this company, I did it! It was very hard, but I did and as you know, I am the author of this success! I flipped this company and I ... I am Jackie M! "


Paranoia, arrogance and conceit: it takes so little to get idolize? Yes, according to Stephanie, however, suffers from a series of mini strokes that make straparlare ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment