Thursday, August 5, 2010

Senior Week Ocean City Md

Stefano Montanari scrive a Beppe Grillo

On the question of removing a microscope Montanari I invite you to learn more about the its website and elsewhere as there are conflicting voices.

about who is actually Beppe Grillo find out who is guided by this letter is difficult, but you can learn a lot.

Dear Beppe,

I, perhaps like you, I do not read your blog, but this time I was asked to do so by a few dozen emails and several phone calls, not a few of the now ex-grillini ( I just made a visit).

For reasons that elude me in part, who manages you gave space to the Dean of the Faculty of Science, University of Urbino, benefited from the work of collecting funds for the purchase of the microscope, and this took the opportunity to express enormity so naive as to leave stunned.

Of course I have not read the comments, and this one except me has been reported by multiple sources. Without quoting the author, however, two well-known to us, there is also nonsense as that claim, among many others, I would have contacted me to tell you that the multinationals of the food we wanted to subtract the microscope. This is when you know very well that not only the history of multinationals was a creation it was you but your contact me for more than a year ago by Marco Morosini, Italian researcher who works at the Zurich Polytechnic. But the utterances of this character are irrelevant and we must accept with patience for us to note his tendency to lie, even changing version whenever it is convenient to do so.

Remembering you and who you follow a few steps of our common history is not too happy, I do not think you can argue that the story of the microscope will be used to construct a sort of halo as a patron of science, and everything else without cost if not having donated the collection, excluding all charges, two-hour show in Modena. In fact, the hard work I did myself, burdened with two hundred and conference passes up and down Italy, all at my expense, just to pick up money then ended, in my naivety exclusive, non-profit organization to Bortolani that, beyond have not done almost anything, never showed me the accounts and now has become the star of what you know.

But this we may as well be: you're an entertainer and you promote it. After all, if things had spun smooth, it was more than deserving of you for a promotion like that is infinitely more civilized than many others.

At this point, however, start to say the least strange scenarios.

Also to promote your character, you mount a kind of party and mine, however fleeting, entered politics bothered to your project. Both said that I had not realized the fact, but even if I had been aware it would not touch me, being that I am not asking anyone's permission to do what I do. Perhaps because

of this, but maybe not in the summer of 2008 I do get a letter from your nephew, the lawyer Maurizio Grillo, with whom I distrust from raising funds to sustain research on nanopatologie, a collection that was started by a group grillini of Florence. No legal basis for your action, it is clear, but froze on the spot grillini collection. Why this letter? Perhaps an explanation will not be inappropriate.

One thing I learned only much later that at least since March 2008 you were handling the non-profit organization Bortolani to take off the microscope. You had no say in that phone, but as a "prestigious" as the yours, at least to some degree, was instrumental to the company. I ignore you if you knew it the transaction to which you were paying, but you know who had called for, I know that I had no desire to send the character to the devil. However, you did everything for fifteen months strictly abundant underwater as you do when you can be proud of what you do. Why did not you say anything? Here too, an explanation might help clarify things.

Strangely, then, no one, least of you, was never interested him to see the laboratory or in any way from our research, ask questions and perhaps, therefore, remains as mysterious as you could then assert that we are not working. Why, then, would not have had to work part of the comedy of the absurd, and then, crossing borders that do not belong to me.

When I came to know through a letter of Mrs. Bortolani, I have not heard for nearly a couple of years, that the microscope had been "given" in Urbino, and I bring you, too, I tried several times to call you but you evitasti always pick up the phone. Mail letters and suffered a similar fate. Even my attempts to write to your blog regularly went to empty the iron censorship (the gag condemning screaming) that those who manage the web space with your name imposes. In short, the glass ceiling impassable.

Now I just have to repeat once again the invitation that I address you since June 2009, when I learned of the "donation" public debate with me. I know you do not believe that it is difficult and does not understand your position, maybe you are stuck, you do not know what to say and, in addition, do not have the courage to confront face to face that would just be crying in a monologues sports hall. But, to paraphrase Don Abbondio, if one did not have the courage, not the archbishop can give it to him.

In any case, this whole tragic farce staged against me, and especially against those who benefited from our research, and it is not little people, has a very low significance and serves only to waste time some little woman, and some boy. Now that we are unable to use a microscope, exactly as you wanted to interests that may not even know how to defend, but despite all the oppression that we are forced to endure, we have not stopped and will continue to work. As always, the things that make us feel ashamed to belong to mankind will continue to enjoy the benefits that come from our work. And you too, though you need to, because it can happen, we know that there will be difficulties.

Regards, Stefano Montanari

0 comments:

Post a Comment