Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Black Cruising Spots New York

sOnO SeNzA pArOlE

It !!!!!! I'm speechless .... I ask you a question .... Why men are so Tronzo?? so stupid?? and so bastards ????.... I am always asked me ... No, but I never got a response .... I have decided not boyfriend ... just ... all are bastards !!!!! at least not for this year and next year .... No and I do not want to betroth ... uu ....
From tomorrow I decided to do so .. where are my wits eat no!! eat only when they are here .... and as there are days when I see them all day nn ... then will I eat nn NNT: D go to great: D this time no one can stop me ... volglio not stop .... See how much exercise I did today: 200 abdominal exercises + weight + different + 1 ½ hours of walking .... little: '(I know, I'm lazy to do the 2 hours of exercise bikes, as yesterday (VBB buuu. .. grrrr ..... I should die tomorrow remedy *-* I'd love to die .... I will VBB 2 hours or maybe tomorrow xD ..... VBB 3 girls I salute you ... I go to bed:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment