Monday, September 14, 2009

How To Make An Rc Snow Plow

,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸-(_ tгเรtєzzค + ๔єקгєรรเ๏ภє _)-,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸

are the 06:35 and I'm here to write ... why?? nn I know .... the only thing I know is I feel empty inside ke as always ... maybe it's the song, it makes me remember so many things I would like to forget forever ke, ke I would like to erase from my mind .... maybe one day I will succeed as I have always done, I always deleted the ugly and beautiful memories ... Which is something I do AutoMet my mind ... and maybe it's better that way ..... my relationship with food?? I suck ..... Only yesterday I binge .... yes I did and I regret having done nn, nn xkè if I did I would put on weight and I can not afford to gain weight .... nooooooooooo !!!!! cmq today I'm fasting at least until dinner time, if not touched food I'm fine .. I plan and I feel good!! I'd love to go back in time ... I wish I nn I had never ever stop ...... I would like to see up to the point I would be ..... ke VBB are 06:41 I dress .... I do not know what to wear .... VBB will think later ... I salute you girls ... No and sorry if I wrote in these days ... for now on I will, I will write my food diaries, I'll start with the account of calories ........ I salute you, otherwise I am late .... XD ..... and leave you a video of the song this effect makes me ....


>

0 comments:

Post a Comment