Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bike Engine Dand Rail

302 - COMPAGNIE STAGIONALI


It's almost the time of the fourth season of Mad Man . As it was over the third? Bloodbath? No, this was the third of Dexter. Or was it the fourth? The first season of Misfits I loved it. I wonder if the second ricoderĂ² where we were. Much better than I abandoned Heroes no regrets. Lost and The Shield went: stone on the first and the second milestone. I do not think that I will follow No Ordinary Family : Michael Chiklis also has a different voice actor's voice despite Vic Mackey's football as a glove. But the eighth season of 24 I saw? Zero: I do not remember anything. The second season of Sons of Anarchy I watched subtitled or am I missing? What a brothel. 30 Rock made me really laugh. I'm sure I saw the first two seasons. In America is the fifth: I wonder what happened to Liz Lemon. The third season of Californication had fear of a cliffhanger: the remainder of boredom. I know that in Italy, Desperate Housewives is in its sixth season: we should read the summary of the latest episodes on the Internet. But the seventh season when it begins Dr House? The bets are on that satellite that season belong? About Doppieri Gregory House in the Italian version? I would like to retrieve Lie to me and Six Feet Under: I'll have to look at how many seasons? I can do. As with Battlestar Galactica : four seasons in one month and not hear them. I know that The Event is the first season, maybe I shot that. Or the two seasons of Eli Stone not so I lose the thread. In fact, no: recovery Flashforward with twenty-two episodes and I manage. Medium of that season I have seen? Better than that ... it is called? Life? No, Afterlife: English. It was over, I guess. I like the British show. The Office with Ricky Gervais was spectacular, as Extras , anyway. However, only two of six episodes each season is like trying to quench their thirst with salami. The second season of Psychoville arrive in the spring of 2011: expect even that. It was crazy. The fourth of Prison Break the watch, although my Mom has already told me what happened to Michael Scofield. In all this, the only Italian Boris three seasons, but seasons! And then there
Beautiful, a single eternal season from mild climax.

0 comments:

Post a Comment