Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bluespoon Ax2 Bluetooth Headset

׺°"~`"°º× ק єг ร є3 ק гє ค ภ ค ׺°"~`"°º×

I am this ... and I can not change me, anorexia is a part of me, such as bulimia and binge ... are now parts of my essence can hunt with my life? why are parts of me ... I can not say goodbye, because I have them .... maybe we could learn to live with them .. but I will never say goodbye ... because the person I am now, I owe it to them .. I do not deny being a beautiful and nice person .. because they are not ... but with these diseases have changed ... so ... and I will never be the girl I was before ke, I can not not Worrying the line, the calories do count ... ke I know my worst mistakes were anorexia and bulimia, if only I had never vomited again and had a good diet, I would not have to ke are now. a nasty bulimic, although I realize ke anorexia was a mistake I would do it again .. you do it again, now I think ke are out of anorexia, I would come back, I miss, I will be crazy .. but it's true I miss ...... What have I done now? I just binge .. What should I do? I throw up? maybe I do maybe not ... depends if I can ..... I want to say goodbye to these binges .. + I would not eat, I would never be born ... xke live? x suffer? ki amount to? no one, perhaps my parents, them I have always been close ... but No matter, I hate, I hate, I will not + live, I die, I want to sleep and not wake up + ... I would not suffer +....

0 comments:

Post a Comment