Saturday, July 25, 2009

Play Pokemon Red Online Mac

what to do ??????????


Hello girls! Help me not I know what to do, I'd love to come back with ana ... I miss .... But I do not want to suffer again as I remember I was ke 24 hours to think about food, I went out with my friends No, I was not happy, I was crying all day, I was always tired ... lost weight but I felt good when I was skinny, and I want to go back to being thin ...
Girls do not know what happened to me yesterday ... I was going by bicycle, and went crashing into the wall ... but you know I could slow down, use the brakes and I did not, do you think I unconsciously wanted to hurt me? I hate so much? ke things I left were: swollen right knee in a purple, purple and swollen left hip, a finger without a nail ... and I have to stay in absolute rest !!!!!!!!!!! aiutooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not exercise ... girls what to do? xke ?????????????????????????????????? xke ?????? is a kind of punishment for having decided to leave ana? girls are in crisis please answer me !!!!!!
baciiiiiiiiii I love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment