Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Third Birthday Invitation Poems

Girls !!!!!! * _ *

Hello girls!! I am very happy ...... * _ * I describe my food diary: Breakfast
air
snack: air
room air
snack: air
dinner: there are unfortunately I will have to eat my dinner .... : '(I feel like dying .... after you update ... but safe meat and vegetables:) cmq
now despite it's amazing how I cursed my 48 pounds I see a bit thin, gauze ke today I did not eat now as I write I get a feeling of hunger .. : @ Ugh ... I do not know if they are normal but cmq I feel good when I feel hungry, so xke ke all the calories were Brucciano now I'm losing weight and ke ... :)... I was going to eat the fruit first but then I thought about it and I said, once in the mouth, once on the sides and I resist: D and then it was not real hunger but emotional eating ....
girls are a bit worried about tomorrow by the psychologist should I tell her everything?
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
girls are back in seventh heaven ... NNT today ... only water I could skip dinner as well: D you do not know how happy :).... Tomorrow I hope to see at least a pound less on the scale;)
hello kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment